I ensure the smooth running of the lab and make sure we all comply with health and safety regulations. I also study the resistance to anti-angiogenic drugs and the role of oxidative stress in cancer cells.
- BSc Life Sciences, University of Strasbourg (France, 2001-2004)
- MSc Neurosciences, Physiology and Pharmacology, University of Strasbourg (France, 2004-2006)
- PhD Neurosciences, University of Strasbourg (France, 2006-2010), with Dr Valerie Simonneaux
- Post-doc with Prof. Peer Wulff, Universities of Aberdeen (Scotland, 2010-2012) and Kiel (Germany 2012-2013)
- Lab manager, Institute of Metabolic Sciences, University of Cambridge (UK, 2014-2016)
- Lab manager with Dr Sarah Bohndiek, University of Cambridge (UK, 2016-2019)
Next destination: Study Manager at Novartis, Switzerland.