Hypoxia and necrosis are two of the most crucial physiologicalcharacteristics of the aggressive cancer types. I am interested intranslating imaging biomarkers using photoacoustics for the non-invasiveidentification of different vascularization mechanisms and their effect innecrosis formation and evolution.
- Diploma in Applied Biology, University of Ioannina, Greece (2006-2011)
- Integrated Master in Applied Biology, University of Ioannina, Greece (2010-2011)
- MSc in Brain and Mind Sciences, University of Crete (2012-2014)
- PhD in Computational Neurosciences-NeuroOncology, University of Crete and Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (2015-2018)
- PostDoc in Computational NeuroOncology, Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas (2018-2020)
Best conference attended so far:
1st ESMI Imaging technology summer workshop TOPIM TECH, MAICh Chania, Greece